Green Building Education Services has partnered with Sustainable Investment Group (SIG) to offer proven LEED consulting services.
SIG is a sustainability consulting firm that provides technical and strategic environmentally focused solutions to design, construction, real estate, and building operations professionals to support a high level of performance, value, and quality in the built environment and within businesses and organizations. Beyond consulting, SIG helps grow the green building industry through education and training. The firm is comprised of LEED Accredited Professionals with design, construction, property management, & real estate backgrounds.
SIG has offices in Atlanta, GA and Boulder, CO.
SIG specialty services include LEED Feasibility Study / Gap Analysis for New and Existing Buildings, Energy Star Sign-Offs, LEED Consulting (EBO&M, NC, Schools, CS, & ND), Infrared Building Envelope Imaging, LEED Training, and Green Globes Consulting.
Contact Us for More Information
- LEED Consulting [NC, Schools, EBO&M, CI, CS, ND & Homes]
- Feasibility Studies
- Sustainable Design
- ENERGY STAR Set-up/Sign-off
- General Contractor Documentation Support
- Renewable Energy Analysis
- Energy Modeling
- Site Energy Master Planning
- Corporate Sustainability Implementation
- LEED Exam Prep & CMP Training
- Energy, Water & Waste Audits
- Building Commissioning
- Infrared Building Envelope Imaging/Analysis
- Green Globe Consulting