LEED BD+C Specific 6 CE Hour Package
includes all 6 LEED Specific Hours required to maintain your LEED AP BD+C credential.
LEED CMP: LEED AP BD+C 30 Hour Package
Price for all 6 hours: $89.95
includes all 30 hours (including 6 LEED BD+C Specific) required to maintain your LEED AP BD+C credential.
Price for all 30 hours: $199.95
Project teams face the challenge of learning the latest technical requirements and implementation strategies for LEED. This course will take you step-by-step through each one of the prerequisites and credits for the Sustainable Sites LEED credit category within the LEED for New Construction Rating System. Save your project time, money and frustration by expanding your current knowledge of the LEED requirements, referenced standards, related credits, and implementation strategies. You will analyze real-world scenarios, technologies, case studies and calculations as they illustrate the best practices for site management.
- Apply green building theories and technologies to real-world scenarios
- Develop new ideas when analyzing credit relationships and requirements
- Differentiate between the technical requirements for the 2009 LEED for New Construction Rating System for the Sustainable Sites credit category
- Calculate LEED requirements in the Sustainable Sites credit category
- CE hours count as GBCI Approved Education
- Save time and hassle - All CE hours are automatically reported to GBCI and AIA
- Don't worry about getting cut off - No expiration date - watch as many times as you like for as long as you like
- Listen or watch on the go - MP3s are included for audio-only listening, and MP4s to download video to your computers, phones or devices
- Fits your schedule - Online access is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Works with PCs, Macs, iPads, all major browsers, and smart phones
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee