- 8 hours of instruction
- 8 hours of MP3 files - listen on the go
- FREE upgrade to any LEED AP specialty class Details
- Instant Access: Place your order and start using your products. NO waiting and NO software to install.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
GBCI has no more eligibility requirement for the LEED Green Associate exam. Anyone over age 18 is eligible. Course certficates of completion are no longer required by GBCI to register for the LEED Green Associate exam.
Get your LEED Green Associate Platinum Pack
with our practice tests, 8-hour online class, MP3s, flash cards, study guide, and a free upgrade
to a LEED AP with Specialty class.
Total List Price: $273.90
Buy Together Today: $149.00
The #1 Selling Online LEED Exam Preparation Courses
In this 8-hour online anytime class you will learn about green building and LEED fundamentals. All topics are geared toward understanding the core concepts of LEED and preparing you for the LEED Green Associate exam and for part one of the new two part LEED AP exam. Participants will receive training on the concepts that are fundamental to the LEED Rating Systems and will learn successful green building strategies. The training series concludes with an overview of recommended study methods, exam-taking skills and practice questions for the LEED Green Associate exam.
- Access this course online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 90 days of access - Your 90 days begins when you first watch the course - NOT at the time of purchase
- Watch as many times as you like for the 90 day period
- Watch at your own pace - watch for 5 minutes, 30 minutes, or whatever is best for you. Then come back and watch the same thing again or move on to a different topic.
- Use your home computer or any other computer to access the course. You are not limited to one computer.
- High-speed Internet connection required for watching online. Downloads to the iPad are available for offline viewing.
- Works with PCs, Macs, iPads, all major browsers and smart phones
|Learn from the LEED Experts
Throughout this course you will learn from the leaders in the green building industry who work on LEED projects of all sizes all over the world. Real world experience is provided to you in videos, animations, and pictures to help your understanding of LEED. GBES would like to thank the many companies and organizations that contributed to this course:
Bank of America
C/S Sun Controls
Dockside Green (Windmill West)
Hughes Condon Marler
Monterey Lighting Solutions
Read Jones Christopherson
Rocky Mountain Institute
Sempergreen Green Roofs
Sidwell Friends School
Tate Access Floors
The Solaire (BPCA)
This course will help you:
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating Systems
- Discuss the LEED Certification process for both Buildings and Homes
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category
- Describe successful green building and LEED strategies
This course is divided into 11 modules which can be watched in any order and any number of times during your 90 day license period.
- Introduction to Green Building
- LEED and the LEED Process
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation in Design
- Regional Environmental Priority
- LEED Synergies
- LEED Green Associate Exam Tips
|Credential Maintenance Units
You're busy and your time is valuable. An online course has the benefit of letting you learn at your own pace for 1/2 the price of classroom training - and you don't have to take a day off from work to do it.
- General contractors
- Vice presidents
- Construction managers
- Project managers
- Suppliers to the construction industry
- Building owners and end-users
- Real estate developers
- Facility managers
- Product and building system manufacturers
- Government agencies