- 5 hours of instruction for LEED AP Operations + Maintenance
- 5 hours of MP3 files - listen on the go
- 8 hours of instruction for LEED Green Associate - for part one of your two-part specialty exam
- Instant Access: Place your order and start using your products. NO waiting and NO software to install.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
|Frequently Bought Together
Get your LEED O+M Platinum Pack
with our practice tests, 5-hour online class, MP3s, flash cards, and free
LEED Green Associate practice test and class.
Total List Price: $273.90
Buy Together Today: $149.00
The #1 Selling Online LEED Exam Preparation Courses
In this 5-hour online anytime class you will learn about the LEED for Green Building Operations + Maintenance Rating System. This class will help prepare you for the LEED AP Operations + Maintenance exam.
|Duration:||5 Hours of Operations + Maintenance, 8 hours of Green Building Fundamentals|
- Access this course online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 90 days of access - Your 90 days begins when you first watch the course - NOT at the time of purchase
- Watch as many times as you like for the 90 day period
- Watch at your own pace - watch for 5 minutes, 30 minutes, or whatever is best for you. Then come back and watch the same thing again or move on to a different topic.
- Use your home computer or any other computer to access the course. You are not limited to one computer.
- High-speed Internet connection required for watching online. Downloads to the iPad are available for offline viewing.
- Works with PCs, Macs, iPads, all major browsers and smart phones
This course will help you:
- Identify the key components of the LEED for Green Building Operations + Maintenance Rating System
- Prepare for the exam by focusing on key topics
- Discuss the requirements and implementation strategies of each credit/prerequisite
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit/prerequisite
This course is divided into 8 modules which can be watched in any order and any number of times during your 90 day license period.
- Introduction to Green Building Operations + Maintenance
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy & Atmosphere
- Materials & Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Innovation in Operations
- Regional Environmental Priority
Prerequisites: To take the LEED AP Operations + Maintenance exam, you must have previous documented work experience on an O+M project.